Thursday 16 September 2021

Irish For The Day

 At the moment there are alot of Autumn Themed Challenges which makes me think of the things that fall in our Autumn - like Easter and St Patricks Day.  So from those thoughts I was inspired to create this card:


I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2021/09/418-anyting-goes-laurie-furnell-ink.html

Cupcake Inspirations - Shades of Green
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2021/09/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-527.html

I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

2 comments:

  1. I love a good St. Patty's Day card! your is awesome! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love that image and your coloring is fabulous!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete