Wednesday 29 September 2021

Mums are the Bestest

 I have a few posts to blog today.  Hopefully I will get them all done.  I have to catch an early bus tomorrow for an appointment so I won't have time in the morning.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Image Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Gecko Galz.  The sentiment is from Digi Doodle Studio.  Inking of the sentiment is with Distress Ink (Aged Mahongany). I also added a magenta coloured flour with a resin flower as the centre.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this month's Gecko Galz image, Suze. It makes a perfect card for any mom!
    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this month's Gecko Galz image, Suze. It makes a perfect card for any mom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card for a mother Suze - love your colourway
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete