Thursday 2 September 2021

On Ocean Time

 We had lovely weather today so I managed to get out in my garden for a while.  It is great to see one area alot tidier than it was.  Hopefully I can get another area done tomorrow if the weather holds.  Not much time for cardmaking today, although I did make this one:


I would like to enter:

Pattie's Creations - Beach/Under The Sea
https://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-185.html

I have used a paper from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and the sentiment is from Ginger's House.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some gems.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Suze - the sentiment fits beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations and for using my Freebie.
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete