Wednesday 15 September 2021

Good Friends

 We are continuing our inspiration cards using images from the store plus two new sets added to the store this month.  For this card, I used an older set as I wanted to create something to break the feeling of being surrounded by dismal weather!   I have used an image and sentiment from Old Friends


I have created an easel card using a digital paper from Lozzy.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a pre-made flower to the lower part of the easel along with two shiny flowers which I added some Nuvo Drops to the centre to break up the blue a little.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - September Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/09/abmttc-extra-september-challenge.html


1 comment:

  1. What a great easel card, Suze! Lovely coloring, funny image and I love the paper. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete