Thursday 30 September 2021

Best Wishes

September's Challenge at Beccy's Place has an additional challenge of CASE a previous card.  She also provided a paper as well as an image so I have used both:




And here is the card that I CASEd:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - September Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some ribbon and some glitter domes.

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous CASE Suze, and a delightful card as a result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Suze, and I love the original too! You did a great job coordinating the ribbon with the green marker you used for the foliage, it's a perfect match. The triple frame looks awesome around the image panel and I like that you've echoed it on the inside of the card too. Well done Suze!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete