Tuesday 22 November 2022

All Hearts come home for Christmas

 After a bit of sunshine this morning, the rain is back again this afternoon.  It is forecast to be a wet week so I'm going to have a fair bit of crafting time.  Today it is the 22nd day of Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards and it is the 20th letter of the alphabet - T.  I had a couple of choices of tutorials for T that I haven't attempted yet and in the end settled on this one.

 The first photo is of the outside "wrap" for the card:

The next photo is the outside of the card:

 and the inside of the card, displayed:


and the greeting panel on the reverse:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 22 - T
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-22-t.html

Christmas Kickstart - Trees, Trees, Trees
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-68-trees-trees-trees.html

I have used the following T items:

Tree - images from Beccy's Place (retired set called Tell It To The Trees)

Triple Floating Diamond Card - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Tahitian Blue - copic marker B04

Toast - copic marker E34

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a project! This is absolutely fantastic Suze, what a labour of love. Not only have your created an amazing card, but also a beautiful sleeve to keep it safe. I love the patterned paper you chose, the trees against the raw wood are gorgeous. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, I am in deep admiration for all the differing folds you do so beautifully, and this is no exception - a stunning piece of art!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Suze! I'm terrible at shaped or unusual folds so I'm blown away by this! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete