Thursday 3 November 2022

Merry and Bright

I'm on the ball this month with the Christmas Image Challenge at Gecko Galz.  It is looking like the month is going to be a busy one so the earlier that I can do things in the month, the better the chance that I have of actually getting them done.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Christmas Image - November
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-christmas-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image and sentiment are also from Gecko Galz.  I added some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the image.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful colours Suze! What a great mix. I love the layers of paper and cardstock and I also like those pretty little stars. Fantastic card!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pastels and paper, beautiful image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete