Wednesday 30 November 2022

Softly Softly Falls The Snow

One of my lovely followers warned me yesterday to enjoy the sun while it lasted as the forecast for today is more rain - and she was right.  It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the official start of Summer, particularly as overnight and early morning it can still be quite cold.  I think I was thinking of the morning temperatures when I created this card:


I would like to enter:

Carlin's Map Paradise - Winter plus Glitter
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-52-november.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used some glitter cardstock for the background.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring and inking is with Distress Oxide.  I also added Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  Finishing touch is some glitter foam snowflakes.

4 comments:

  1. Poor old Mr Snowman looks a bit fed up with the weather also. It's certainly been a very slow, wet and cool start to Summer.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with this snowman on it Suze. Start of Summer??🙂 Here in our part of the world it's nearly the start of Winter. Temperature close to freezy and mist for the moment, brrrrr.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze your card is very beautiful.
    Many glitters and a beautiful digital stamp from Beccy, I like this.
    Thank you for parcitipating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still quite cool here too, which is unusual for this time of the year. I think I heard we were 10degrees below average because of the large front that's moving off the coast... probably heading your way Suze!
    I love all the glitter you added to your card, it's always nice to see some sparkle at Christmastime. The little pops of blue are lovely and work very well with the white. So pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete