Monday 28 November 2022

Wishing You A Joyous Holiday

I still have a lot of scraps from the cards for the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place so I guess along with today's prompt, I will be creating a few scrap cards.  This is one that I completed yesterday. 

I followed a tutorial from a magazine for this card.  I think it may have been from Australian Simply Crafts but I can't be certain.  I had made a prototype for this card a little while ago and hadn't written the details on the reverse of the prototype.  I need to go back through my magazines and find the source but at the moment don't have enough time to do it.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used scraps from my November alphabet cards at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  I also used a sentiment from Beccy's Place and some matte gems.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Suze, the colours are so lovely and soft. I like the design too. The little gems are a nice touch, and I like the sentiment you chose.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete