Wednesday 23 November 2022

'Tis The Season

 Day 23 at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards - and today is the 21st letter of the alphabet - U.  I don't have any card folds for this letter that I haven't already tried - so I repeated last year's fold.


I would like to enter;

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 23 - U
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-23-u.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2022/11/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-83.html

My list of U items are :

Under The Mistletoe - image from Beccy's Place

Upright Z-Fold Card - tutorial by Beccy's Place

Urobilin - copic marker YR12 (closest marker to SpyColor)

Upsdell Red - copic marker R56 (closest marker to SpyColor)

The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place.

1 comment:

  1. I love z-fold cards Suze, they're so versatile and always look great, no matter what the orientation. The upright style is fabulous for displaying images and I like how the sentiment tag doubles as an anchor.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete