Monday 7 November 2022

Merry Christmas

Today's prompt at Beccy's Place has stepped away from the alphabet.  The prompt is "Complementary Colours".  The easy one for this would be red and green, but when do I ever choose the easy option?  I don't think I have combined purple and yellow before now, so here it is:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Complementary Colours
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-7-complementary-colours.html

I have used a lavender coloured cardstock for the card base.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and white pencil.  I also added some yellow gems.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Suze! Good on you for trying something different. The yellow and purple look great together... I wonder what flavour they would be? I really like your soft lavender base, it's a very pretty shade. The little yellow gems finish your card perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What clever use of the image and colours Suze - I love yellow and purple together
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete