Wednesday 30 November 2022

Joy To You & Yours

I have written a couple of posts up in between bouts of thunder.  It has taken a while as I stop when I hear the thunder again and take a break.  I'm going to try and get some of them uploaded while the going is good!

This is another scrap card loosely following a tutorial.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used scraps from the Month Of Holiday Cards projects.  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place. 

I have followed a tutorial for a scrap card by Sam Calcott.  My strips are wider but it is good to change things up a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use your scraps - hope the thunder has eased over your way - we didn't get much at all.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink looks awesome Suze, such a pretty colour for Christmas cards. I like the way you've used the strips here, it looks a little like weaving.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete