Friday 11 November 2022

Wishing You A Blessed Christmas

Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards Challenge is up to Day 11 and the 10th letter of the alphabet - J (one day with a non-alphabet challenge).  This is another letter which I have used the same card fold each year.  This year, I found another two options and decided on the Jacob's Ladder. 

This one was difficult to photograph.  I considered clipping it to the washing line but the rain hasn't let up all day so I gave up on that idea.


And this it the other side:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 11 - J
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-11-j.html

 

I have used the following J items:

Jesus - images and sentiments from Beccy's Place

Jacob's Ladder - tutorial by Sam Calcott 

Jasper - copic marker BG57

Jade Green - copic marker G00

Jade - copic marker BG75 (closest to colour from Face Media Group)

Jazzamon - copic marker YR21 (closest to colour from Face Media Group)

Juniper - copic marker G03 (closest to colour from Face Media Group)

Jezzepy - copic marker E27  (closest to colour from Face Media Group)

 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting fold Suze, I'll have to look it up... thanks for adding all these wonderful cards, they're so inspiring!
    I really like the colours you used, they're peaceful and perfect for the image. The silver stars are beautiful too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought I recognised the Jacob's Ladder design - I have used it to make needle cases :) A fabulous card Suze - well done. Beautiful nativity scenes also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete