Thursday 3 November 2022

Christmas Already?

 Day Three of the month long challenge at Beccy's Place and so far still following the alphabet.  Today we are up to the letter C which involves a bit of construction (couldn't resist another C word).  Took me a while of going through my Zip Files to figure out which set that the two straighter candies came from.  I found them in a current set after thinking they may have been retired.

This post is a bit photo heavy.  This is the lid of the box using a fussy cut image over the top of the sentiment square: 

 
Once opened, the box looks like this:

Closer up of the left side of the concertina once the concertina opened:


  And the right side:


  And the personal greetings panel on the bottom of the box. 


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 3 - C
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-3-c.html

I have used the following C items:

Candy Canes Digital Stamps - images from Beccy's Place

Christmas Candy Digital Stamps - images from Beccy's Place

Candy Canes - images from Beccy's Place

Christmas Already - sentiment from Beccy's Place

Celebrate The Season - Sentiment from Beccy's Place

Carmine - Copic Marker R37

Cobalt Green - Copic Marker YG45

Concertina Box Card - tutorial by Sam Calcott.

I also die-cut the lettering using green cardstock and alphabet dies from Sissix.  I added some Glossy Accents and Kindy Glitz to the lid of the box and also Wink of Stella to the images in the concertina.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is amazing Suze! I love this project... it would look so fabulous sitting across a fireplace mantel or on a side board. I'm sure whoever receives it will be thrilled! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Suze this is amazing - what a fabulous box creation, and I love all the 'C's you have incorporated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete