Wednesday 30 November 2022

Warmest Wishes

This Scrap Card doesn't follow a tutorial.  It was just the easiest way of using two larger scrap pieces.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I had two larger pieces of the green patterned paper from my Day 16 card that I put on a card surrounding a sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I added an image from Beccy's Place to the lower part of the card and a 3D embellihsment and two little stars to the top part.

1 comment:

  1. You card looks fabulous Suze, I love the gap between the two pieces of paper... it's the perfect place for the sentiment. You did a wonderful job fussy cutting around the bell. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete