Tuesday 1 December 2015

Last Month of 2015

So, if you haven't got your Christmas cards completed yet, we have some inspiration for you at CHNC Extra for December!  And when you do create those cards, please link them up to our challenge.




I have used a paper from Sugar and Spice Studio which I felt worked really well this image.  The image is Christmas Trio Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added some Stickles as well.  I matted with some red textured cardstock from American Crafts.  I also used some deep red mesh ribbon.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-anything-goes-11-28-through-12-4-15
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/AG-NO-61.html


1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Fabulous coloring and I love the bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete