Thursday 10 December 2015

Happy Birthday.....

Let's Celebrate.  Love this sentiment in that it can be personalised!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Combo
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/challenge-341-10th-of-december-christmas.html

The background paper is by Trimgym.  I love using this paper and would have liked to have created another card or two with it for the CRAFT Challenge but I've been struggling with a tummy bug all week.  Although I'm now picking up again my energy levels aren't!

The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.  I used a Marianne's Die to cut the image.  I'm not sure who the sentiment is from but I know it is a digital one - if anyone recognises it can they leave a comment and I'll update the post. I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment