Tuesday 8 December 2015

Path of Positivity Challenge

This is a really short post to let you know the new challenge at Path Of Positivity is up.  The theme is Believe,  The sponsors for this challenge are Pickled Potpourri Designs and Fresh Brewed Designs.


The image is Christmas Collage from Pickled Potpourri Designs and the sentiment from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.



I'm struggling with a tummy bug at the moment - but when I feel up to it, I'll come and update this post a bit!

UPDATE - I'm feeling a bit better today - so time to add a few more details of this card.

The background paper is from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I matted with some red cardstock.  Colouring is with copic markers with a touch of Stickles on both the image and the sentiment.  The tree is a raised felt embellishment with a white button on top.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suze. Glad to be teaming up with you this month. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card; I love the sentiment. The background paper really sets off the image beautifully. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you feel better very soon. Wishing you health and peace during the Advent Season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Suze: This is beautiful! Just popping in to say that Eli misses Ron and he's is wondering if he is okay. But I just read the last sentence and I see that you have a bug - so sorry to hear this. I hope you will feel better soon - there's no fun in being sick! Take care and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling a bit better today. Goodness knows what Ron has been up to while I've been unwell!

      Delete
  4. Love your little tartan Christmas tree. Sorry to hear your under the weather. hope you feel better soon. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete