Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas

I didn't realise how many Christmas cards I create with cats on them - until I saw how many entries I was making into the challenge at the Show Us Your Pussies!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Christmas
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/qkr-stampede-challenge-170-christmas.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Krimbo Kitties
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/2015/11/show-us-your-pussies-challenge-1-krimbo.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/chnc-challenge-260-anything-goes-as.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/challenge-177-anything-goes.html

I have used a patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some green glitter ribbon - with one piece cut into a pennant shape.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers before adding some Glossy Accents to the lights to make them shine.  I die-cut with a Labels die from Spellbinders and then added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.  I also die-cut an ornament using a set from Spellbinders.  I like this set in that it has four outer baubles and four inner decorations and you can mix and match giving lots of possibilities.  I further embellished with some snowy white glitter domes in two sizes.

5 comments:

  1. He looks like he has gotten himself into a right tangle. Perhaps Ron can help him out. On seconds thoughts that's probably not such a good idea! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy all of your cards, Suze, but especially the cats! This is so cute! Love the added ornament and the sparkly banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Great image! Reminds me of my cat who loves to "help" with the xmas decorations each year. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a super cute kitty image that is. At least I escaped this situation with one of my many kitties when putting up the trees - let's hope taking them down goes equally 'cat-free' hahaha
    Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say I've ever heard of that challenge but sure sounds fun. LOL. Thanks for entering your kitty with us at Brown Sugar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete