Friday 11 December 2015

Sandy Starfish Santa

Well the starfish is wearing a Santa hat - and it was the only S word I could think of to continue the alliteration!

Actually the theme of the challenge at Miss Rach is very appropriate for me as I celebration Christmas in the summer months here in New Zealand!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Miss Rach - Christmas in the Sand
http://bymissrach.blogspot.co.nz/p/this-will-be-our-last-blog-challenge.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some gold glitter mesh ribbon and some gold glitter ribbon across the card.  The image is from Miss Rach and is coloured with copic markers.  I'm actually pleased with the colour combination - but forgot to write down which ones I used.  I added some Stickles to the hat trims.  I also added three gold brads to the card.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, this is beautiful! :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are a winner of our Christmas in the Sand blog challenge! Please visit:
    http://bymissrach.blogspot.com/2015/12/blog-challenge-winners.html
    to claim your prize!
    Thank you for entering our challenge! Miss rach :)

    ReplyDelete