Wednesday 2 December 2015

Snowman Card

I have used up some bits of scrapbooking paper on this one - and given it a glittery look.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-deedees.html


I have used three different scrapbook papers which I tied together by matting with some silver glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  The image is from Deedee's Digis and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a poinsettia from the glitter cardstock and added a medium sized pearl from Rosie's Studio to the centre.  I also used some Christmas grosgrain ribbon from Francheville.


Here is the sketch that I followed:

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, love all the sparkle and cute image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete