Tuesday 29 December 2015

Have a Paw-some Christmas

I'm a bit touch and go with getting this card completed - having been unwell for most of December.  I've just finished a stronger dose of medicine which appears to be finally drying up my cough - let's hope it stays that way!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Digi of the Month
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/december-dotm-challenge.html
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/challenge-51-anything-goes.html

I have used a background paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That and are coloured using copic markers.  I also added some Stickles to the image.  I matted with some silver glitter cardstock from American Crafts and also added some clear glitter domes.

Sadly, this will be the last Digi of the Month challenge.  I have enjoyed having the challenge of having to work with a specified image - although there usually is a choice of sentiments to go with the image. 

3 comments:

  1. Oo-la-la!! LOVE all the sparkly glitter Suze!! Great coloring on the image too. We're having a Coloring Contest in January and then starting a different kind of digi challenge in Feb. Just a head's up, there will be perks for those who enter our new challenges using Imagine That! Digis by Kris, so I hope you'll continue to play along with us! Happy New Year! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the sparkly goodness on this card! The chevron background is such a great visual punch!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our Imagine That! Digis by Kris challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our coloring challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete