Saturday 19 December 2015

Merry Christmas Kitty

I have combined an image and sentiment for this card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Add A Christmas Die-cut
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/challenge-294-add-christmas-die-cut.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Krimbo Kitties
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/2015/11/show-us-your-pussies-challenge-1-krimbo.html


I have used a chevron patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Anne's Cards 4 U and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a Merry Christmas sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps to the sign.  I die-cut a Christmas ornament using a Spellbinders die from an offcut of a Christmas paper and a larger size from red cardstock for matting.  The dies used for the image and it's matting are also from Spellbinders.  I also added a red button from an embellishment pack by Teresa Collins and two red pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Suze - love that cat.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty. Great colouring and a very pretty layout design :-)
    Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete