Wednesday 9 December 2015

Dilly Owl

I love this image but I haven't used it for a long time.  With Dilly Beans sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week, I had the perfect opportunity to create with it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/dilly-beans.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/AG-NO-62.html

I have used some scrapbooking papers from my stash.  The image is from Dilly Beans and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the centre of the eyes.  I used some blue pearlescent paper for matting and added four flower shaped buttons.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and I love your paper choices, the blue just makes him pop! Thank you for playing along with us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute little owl! Love the color combo too. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute owl card. Love it. Thanks for entering out challenge at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Lynn, ID Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how darling your card is, this this little owl so cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suze ... this card is super cute! I love that darling owl. So glad you joined in the fun this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete