Monday 21 December 2015

Stack of Presents

This time I only managed to follow the sketch and not the twist as well.  I'm struggling a bit with illness at the moment and my energy levels are low.  Some days I don't feel like doing much at all.  I'm hoping to have a few quiet days and hopefully pick up a bit.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/12/14/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-131/
From the Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/12/03/free-stamp-of-the-month-december-2015/
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (gifts)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/pinspirational-challenge-155.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is the stamp of the month from From The Heart Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers E53, E51, R59, R46, Y28, W3.  I also added some Kindy Glitz to the hat.  I used some red cardstock for matting and added a pennant cut from gold glitter ribbon.


This is the sketch that I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Card, Suze. Like the ric rac Background paper and the matching coloring of the cute bear and packages.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist# 131 and also our FREE Stamp of the Month December Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our challenge in the new year!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better by now. Love your card, the glittery flag is the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete