Saturday 12 December 2015

Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Three

I started the week well completing the first two cards - and then I got a tummy bug and didn't feel up to crafting.  I have spent today creating/finishing the remaining five cards.  Didn't think I would make it but I did!



This photo is really weird - the glitter tape and Peel Off Stickers are definitely silver yet in the photo both look gold?

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug Christmas Chaos - Day Three
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/12/christmas-chaos-day-3.html



I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Rosie's Studio.   The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added touches of Stickles - Star Dust to the image.  I added some silver glitter tape to the card as well.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suze! Sometimes camera's change the colour of things like when I photograph purple it looks blue! Either way I love it. Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that happens to!!

      Delete