Tuesday 31 July 2018

Birdhouses

I really don't like letting challenges defeat me.  I have had a bad start to this year and not had much time to myself.  It is starting to get better now so I have gone back and done a couple of challenges that I missed on Beccy's Place.  This one is the one from June.  Fortunately, each month is Anything Goes so I can enter them as I complete them!



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-1-juli-augustus.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added a piece of hessian cut into a pennant shape and some corrugated cardstock.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some buttons from Krafters Korner.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your year is improving Suze, let's hope you end it on a high! Crafting is definitely good therapy, and you're doing a wonderful job creating these lovely cards. I really like the different textures and patterns you have on this one, especially that hessian (burlap) ribbon. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great mix of textures, makes me want to touch it. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze also this card looks great.
    A beautiful background and nice freebie from Beccy.
    Thank you for taking part in our Challenge at Carlin's Cards Paradise for a second time.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete