Tuesday 31 July 2018

Thank You

This is the third card for the Anything Goes challenge at Beccy's Place.  This one uses the challenge theme of Tic Tac Toe from the April Challenge.  I have used the rowof Flowers + 3 colours (green, yellow, pink) + pink.  Now I only have to complete the challenges from February and March.  I've left the February one at this stage to remind me that that was the point that everything got on top of me.  It will be a great sense of accomplishment when those two are completed (hopefully in August but we'll see)



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge-photo-inspiration.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-1-juli-augustus.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The tag in the lower corner is also from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I added a yellow flower as I felt the yellow was disappearing in the card and I needed to include three colours.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Suze, you're doing great catching up on these challenge cards. I love this one! The colour combination is fabulous and I just love that big yellow flower embellishment you added. The texture on the petals is wonderful. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze also this card looks great.
    A nice freebie chosen to make a card.
    Thank you for taking part a third time in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete