Saturday 14 July 2018

NOEL

I rotated the sketch that I followed for this card:



I would like to enter:
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2018/07/sketch-196.html
Star Stampz - Christmas In July
http://starstampz.blogspot.com/2018/07/christmas-in-july-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some green glitter tape, a gift embellishment and some puffy christmas themed letters to spell the sentiment.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love how you have used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made such a beautiful cards. I like the way have you used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our today's sketch too!

    Sorry for the delay in commenting, but I was on holiday.

    Regards,
    Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy You can visit my blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete