Thursday 12 July 2018

Hello Friend

I'm having huge issues with my laptop this morning.  It updated overnight and won't work properly this morning.  I have been trying for well over an hour to get it going.  The mouse has jammed twice meaning I have had to restart the laptop.  Now things are only half working on it - at least cross fingers the mouse is working at the moment.

I need to get this post up so I'm hoping it will behave long enough for me to show the card I finished last night.


I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Wings
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-for-july-5-july-11-optional-twist-is
Cupcake Inspirations - Yellow, Black and White
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2018/07/cic450-kitty-bee-designs.html

I have used a paper from my offcuts bin along with a tag and a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and is coloured with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also scattered some yellow gemstones across the card.

2 comments:

  1. Darling friendship card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Hags,Danijela

    ReplyDelete