Monday 16 July 2018

Celebrate

I started this page in my journal a few weeks back and never found the time to complete it.  Finally I have!


I would like to enter:
Create with TLC - Anything Goes
https://desiref.blogspot.com/2018/06/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no21.html

The paper and the sentiment are both from Create with TLC.  I diecut some balloons using some scrap cardstock and a Memory Box die.  I then added Kindy Glitz to them to give them some definition.  I added two self-adhesive button stickers to finish.




1 comment:

  1. Suze this is gorgeously crafted and fits in perfect for our 21st ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: This is one of my favourite quotes and Paulette has made it beautifully vintage.

    ReplyDelete