Sunday 8 July 2018

Merry Christmas

This week's optional theme at CHNC is to use some twine or ribbon.  I opted to work with three different patterned ribbons for my card:


 

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/stella-says-sketch-challenge-612.html

I have also used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.   The ribbons used are all from Francheville.  Matting is red textured cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge 393 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I really like the three different kinds of ribbon! Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Catch The Bug site. Good luck
    ~Jo, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete