Sunday 29 July 2018

Thank You

This is another new die that I bought at the papercraft expo last week.  It's fun to have a play with some of my new dies.

I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Thank You
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Lincraft.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I added some colour with a copic marker before fussy cutting the sentiment.  I used a die from Marianne's Designs to cut the base.  I folded the larger die-cut in half to create a shaped card. 

2 comments:

  1. Suze, that die is beautiful. Would have loved to been shopping with you because it looks like you got some wonderful finds so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, what a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Sympathy/thank you”. Love the shape of it and the dramatic black card. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    ReplyDelete