Saturday 28 July 2018

Warm Winter Wishes

I struggle with humour in cards but when I found I had a red snowflake paper, I could see the humour in creating a summer/winter themed christmas card!



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July Day Five
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/bugaboo-christmas-in-july-day-5-make.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Craft Smith.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  In keep with the "summer" part, I gave his beard a pinkish tinge!  The sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some red gemstone strips and a red button.

1 comment:

  1. Love your humourous Santa...he's perfect!
    Thanks for playing with us at day 5 of the Christmas in July event from Bugaboo.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete