Tuesday 31 July 2018

Cherish Life's Simple Pleasures

This one is the card for this month's challenge.  I've got one more to upload today that is from an earlier challenge theme.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge-photo-inspiration.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-1-juli-augustus.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also used some pink lace inspired by the fluffiness of the fairy flower (I know that isn't what they are called but it is what I have always known them by!).  I also used the colour of the boy's shirt for the vase colour.


2 comments:

  1. Well done Suze, you've obviously worked hard to catch up on the past few challenges. This card is very pretty, the reds and pinks look great together and I like the background paper too. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze your card looks fantastic.
    Beautiful and fine made with the nice freebie from Beccy.
    Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete