Saturday 7 July 2018

Flower Vases

I've had a hectic few weeks but have some time off for the next two weeks so hope I can get on top of some things.  I have managed to find some time this week for creating - but not as much as I would like!




I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Flowers
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/saturday-paper-ala-mode-challenge-for-the-week-of-june-30
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-82-june-2018.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Meg's Garden.  The image is from All Dressed Up and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some Wink Of Stella to the flower centres in the image and also to some of the flowers on the background paper.  I added a flower embellishment to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pretty card! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up Challenges & Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Thank you for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete