Thursday 7 May 2020

Doily Delight

I decided to take the "Doily Delight" challenge literally and create a pretty doily.



I would like to enter:
Creative Knockouts - Doily Delight
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/04/348-doily-delight-leanns-world-101.html

I have used a doily from my stash as the base.  I coloured the doily with Metallic Gilding Polish. The image is from LeAnn's World.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added three stickers around the image.  I then laminated the doily to protect it.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project, Suze! I especially love your soft color choice. Laminating the doily is such a clever idea, too. I was wondering if you adhered it on some acetate :) Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty doily treatment Suze, and great idea to laminate it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete