Tuesday 19 May 2020

Hi There

I really didn't think I was going to get this started let alone finished so I'm pleased I did.


End on view:




I would like to enter:
The Butterfly Challenge - X is for....
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/141-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-x-for-x.html

I managed to include all seven elements in the card:
Butterfly - digital paper, and die-cuts
X Fold Card
XXX's - in sentiment (from Desert Diva)
Xtra colours - on digital papers (from paper pads by Rosie's Studio)
Xiketic - Butterfly 1 Wings
Xanthic - Butterfly 2 Wings
Xanadu - Body for Butterfly 1 and Butterfly 2

I alternated the papers on the X-Fold Card.
I have followed a tutorial for an X-Fold Card from The Butterfly Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Suze this is stunning - love these X-cards, and yours is amazing. The 'suspended' butterflies are so dramatic
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suze, Fab card and I love those centre butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete