Tuesday 26 May 2020

Get Well Soon

I had written this challenge down as Get Well Soon with a sentiment.  Just as well I checked back before cutting out the sentiment as I discovered that it actually was Get Well Soon with a tag or label, so I was able to rescue my error.  I got out my Distress Oxides and had a bit of a play:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - May Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-challenge.html
Carlin's Map Paradise - Get Well Soon + tag or label
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-22-mei.html

The background of the card and the tag is created using Distress Oxides.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I die-cut the tag and reinforcement using dies from Nellie's.  Colouring of the image is with copic makers.  Both the image and tag have been inked with Distress Ink.  I also added some pink gems to the card and some bakers' twine to the tag.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very nice get well card Suze.
    You have made a beautiful background.
    The stamp from Beccy's collection also fits nicely with this and you have colored it very nicely.
    The beautiful label fits perfectly.
    Thank you for participating in our Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bouquet of flowers on a wonderful background Suze.
    Love your card.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great save Suze, and a very colourful and cheerful card as a result.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background you created Suze, it's fabulously bright and colourful! You did a fantastic job coordinating all the colours too. All those wonderful colours would definitely make someone feel a lot better. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete