Saturday 23 May 2020

Lazing at the beach

This is what I'd love to be doing - but it is definitely not the weather for it!  It felt like frost temperatures both yesterday and today.  I'm not sure whether there was a frost or not as I stayed inside.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - May BINGO (Embossing + No Designer Paper + Stitching)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/05/tuesday-morning-sketches-555.html

I have used a art liner to draw the "stitching" around the edge of the card.  I embossed a panel using an dots embossing folder and then added some ric-rac braid to represent waves before adhering it to the stitched card blank.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some gems dotted about.

I used the bottom row of the BINGO board.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with the embossing and the ricrac for the waves. That digi is fab coloured.
    Thanks for joining TMS.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card! I love your image!
    You're getting colder as we get into our hot season. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I love the colors and what a great idea to use ric rak for your waves! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use ric rac Suze - love the card.
    We had 4 frosts last week, with it peaking on Saturday at -3.6 oC! A tad chilly!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete