Thursday 28 May 2020

Hello Friend.

I am part of a New Zealand Card Swap Group and this is the card that I sent this month.  Back in March, we had to include a simple ATC card with our card.  This month, we had to use the ATC that we received as part of our card.  I left the ATC intact and added a matted sentiment and gems to it and then attached it to the background that I created:


I have used offcut pieces of papers from paper pads by Kaisercraft to create the background.  I used a scrap piece of cardstock behind the background.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and was from my "Awaiting Crafting" box.  I matted it onto a die-cut that I had cut previously and not actually used. 


I have followed a tutorial for a Scrappy Strip Technique Card.

I would like to enter:
CHNC Patterned Paper - May Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html
Classic Design Challenge - May Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/05/classic-design-challenge-may-2020.html

1 comment:

  1. Loving the fabulous background on this Suze - I have lots of scrap strips so must give this a go - thanks for the inspiration
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete