Thursday 21 May 2020

Just Keep Swimming

I haven't created any swimming themed cards for a while but I was thinking about the swimming club today and that must have been on my mind when I chose an image for this card.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-398.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment is from Dee Dee's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some sparkly ribbon as well as some gems and pearls.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, isn't he the greatest image? I love your colouring and the fab gems, for bubbles? A Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous aqua themed and coloured card Suze. It must be really sparkly IRL
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete