Tuesday 5 May 2020

Sweet

I have had a few days where I haven't been able to colour.  So, it was good to colour this up today although I have to be careful not to overdo it until my right side is back to normal.



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/04/were-no-april-fools-with-polkadoodles.html

I have used two digital papers (sources unknown).  The image is from Polka Doodles and the sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous result Suze, a beautifully coloured and mounted image- have I missed something that you are not able to colour much?
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Suze and your colours are so summery.
    Thank you for playing along with us and hope you're back to normal soon.
    Hugs
    Anne SSW2 DT

    ReplyDelete