Thursday 7 May 2020

Much Effort Much Prosperity

I am hoping that QKR Stampede have got whatever their issues last week were sorted out now.  By the comments, there were at least three of us that used either a QKR Stampede or Eureka Stamps image but the winners post said there were none.  I also didn't get a comment from the DT on my entry last week so I'm wondering that despite me being able to see my entry that maybe the DT couldn't.  It was weird anyway. 
Anyhow, here is my card that I made today now that I am able to colour and create a bit more.

I would like to enter
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-396.html

I have used two digital papers - the main one is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and the smaller layered piece is from Michele R Designs.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is chocolate brown cardstock and also red cardstock.  I added three brown enamel dots.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Suze - and a great sentiment too! Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. A super sentiment with it too. Sorry you weren't visited last week, yes we are hoping our little problems are sorted this week. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. I love your choice image & colours!
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete