Tuesday 26 May 2020

Just For You

For the May Challenge at Beccy's Place, there was a sketch provided.  Since I really enjoying working with sketches I really enjoyed this month's challenge:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - May Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/05/may-challenge.html

I have used two digital papers from Beccy's Place.  The images and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  I printed out an image that had jellybeans in it and fussy cut the jelly beans to fit in the jar.  It was relatively fiddly to do but I'm pleased with the end result.  I used some bakers twine across the smaller piece of matted digital paper and also added some pearls to fit the sketch.

This is the sketch that I followed:

2 comments:

  1. Well done Suze - just as well I don't have a jar full of jelly beans as I would end up rolling around, not walking :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A jar full of jelly beans! I love this idea Suze, it's so clever... and delicious! You've done a wonderful job working with the sketch, I'm amazed at how carefully you followed it... right down to the placement of the little dots. Fabulous Suze!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete