Saturday 9 May 2020

Owls

I had cut this die out sometime ago and it has been sitting in my Bitz Box.  I decided that it was perfect with this image although I angled it so that it looks more like a branch than a tree.


I would like to enter:
Di's Digi Downloads - Pies and/or Dies
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/die-cuts-andor-punches-challenge.html

I have used an offcut of a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles. The image is from Di's Digi Downloads.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink. The branch has been cut using green cardstock and a die from Memory Box.  I also added some gemstones to one corner.

2 comments:

  1. Aww . . . this is super cute! And that die cut does look like a branch, specially when paired with this sweet image. Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fun card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete