Saturday 16 January 2021

8th Birthday Celebrations at Scribbles Designs

This January is 8 years since the start of the challenge at Scribbles Designs - I have been on the Design Team for seven of those years.  To celebrate the 8 years, we have a bit of a different challenge for you.  We would like you to use 8 items in your creation and let us know what they are.


Here is my creation for the start of the challenge:


My 8 items are:

1. Card Base

2. Patterned Paper called Flower 7 Patterned Paper from Scribble Doodle Designs 

3.  Satin Ribbon

4. Brad in bow

5. Glitter alongside ribbon

6. Green cardstock for matting image

7. Frame image from Scribbles Designs

8. Hedgie with Flowers image from Scribbles Designs

I printed the frame and image separately and one coloured I cut the hedgie image to fit inside the frame (possibly would have been easier to cut the centre of the frame out and then centre the frame over the hedgie image but I didn't think of that at the time).  I edged the hedgie image in green to match the green that I had used on the inner of the frame.


3 comments:

  1. Well done on your eight items on this cute card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about Scribbles birthday! Adorable inspiration card, Suze! The hedgehog is so cute! I am planning to play along with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving you card and a fun challenge. Happy 8th birthday to the whole team. Hope to play along!

    ReplyDelete