Tuesday 26 January 2021

Happy New Year

 I am still working through using items from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  This card uses an item from two of them - digital paper and image.

I would like to enter:

QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-412.html

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - January Challenge
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2020/12/january-2021-challenge.html

CRAFT Challenge - New
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-583-new.html

Show Us Your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2021/01/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-62.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and the sentiment is from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some satin ribbon, and some puffy cat themed stickers.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suze. The image is just adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I love the paws you added. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Suze, and I love the way you showcased the cats
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring on these fab kitties Suze, love the plaid background, a Great card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    Faith A My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to repeat my comment with my other DT hat on, that this is a wonderful card, great colouring too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete