Monday 11 January 2021

Thanks

The digital paper, image and sentiment are all out of my Awaiting Crafting boxes - so one less in all three boxes! Yay.


I would like to enter:

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-136-anything-goes.html

I have used a digital paper from Kitten Scraps (NS Designs).  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and the sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Matting is cream cardstock.  I also added a glitter flower - it wasn't quite the colour I wanted so I re-coloured it with a copic marker.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge.

    [aNNie Designer for Lemon shortbread Challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suze!
    I wish you a Happy New Year, full of inspiration!
    And I like the combination of colors from your card!
    Success at challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love using up scraps and Lord knows I have plenty. Love your color combination. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete