Saturday 16 January 2021

Kick Up Your Heels and Have a Happy Birthday

 This is the final card for the week long Woodland Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.  I'm not totally happy with this one but I can't work out why (think I'm just too tired) so I'm just going to go with what I have got now.


I would like to enter:

Catch The Bug - Woodland Birthday Bash - Day Seven
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2021/01/day-seven-11-annual-bugaboo-birthday.html

I have used two digital papers for the background - the music one is from My Graphico and I'm not certain of the source of the other one.  I covered the joins between the papers with some PeelCraft Stickers.  

The image and sentiment are from two different sets from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers to match the colour palette inspiration for this challenge.  That is part of the reason for the blue fox - and I felt like a change of colours for the fox.  Maybe the fox is feeling the cold a bit?



5 comments:

  1. what a great card! Thanks so much for celebrating our 11th birthday with us; good luck in the draw!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely feeling the cold today, can't seem to warm up whatever I do. I love that the fox is blue and can't see a reason for you not to be happy with this one, it is unusual and great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fun and funny, Suze! Love the fox in blue. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it's adorable! I was able to get the sweet fox but not the cute bear with the birthday hat, missed that one. Ran out of time for this fox but he's so cute! Love how you coloured him! Awesome music background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sentiment and I like the design. Congrats on finishing out the week. That always seems like an accomplishment! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete